Welcome to ENS Recruitment & Training Services
ENS Recruitment & Training Services are a leading health and social care recruiter and training provider with a comprehensive range of jobs across the private and public sectors. We are also a provider of individually tailored support packages to people requiring assistance to live independently.
Since our launch in 1991 our on-going commitment to both our clients and candidates alike has helped us become a trusted and respected name in the health and social care sector.
Salaried GP - Australia
Salary: £85,000 - £120,000 pa Job Type: Permanent
Our client is recruiting General / Family Practitioners for work in a newly built state of the art medical centre outside Melbourne. There is a huge catchment area for this clinic and its services in this rapidly expanding metropolitan area. The client wants a diverse mix of GP origins as the patient base is largely made up of a multi-culture of young families.
Due to this location which is in a metropolitan area, international doctors are limited to work ONLY the out of hours shifts until they get their full Australian Medical Licence.
· Day Shifts - 9am to 6pm - Australian / New Zealand qualified GP’s only.
· Out of hours – 6pm to midnight & weekends : Open to all nationalities.
The client is looking to fill these roles by way of permanent placement and also hiring locum GP’s to cover their immediate shortage, (options 4-6 week locums, 3-6 month contract with leave of absence from work).
The Client has an approved Employer company that can sponsor 457 Visa holders.
Job requirements as per the Medical Board of Australia – see link for full details:
All candidates must have:
· English language skills registration standard
· Proof of identity
· Continuing Professional Development (CPD) registration standard
· Recency of practice registration standard
· Professional indemnity insurance registration standard
· Criminal history registration standard
· The General / Family Practitioners will retain 65 / 70% of the fees earned with a typical GP in the practice earning $200k to $300k per year so salaries will range from $150 to 200k per annum.
· Due to the pressure on daily appointments many patients are opting to be seen quickly so taking appointments after 6pm which is ensuring the fees are spread across the shifts.
· Temporary housing / relocation / flights assistance are all negotiable on a case-by-case basis.Apply NowFind more jobs like this