Welcome to ENS Recruitment & Training Services
ENS Recruitment & Training Services are a leading health and social care recruiter and training provider with a comprehensive range of jobs across the private and public sectors. We are also a provider of individually tailored support packages to people requiring assistance to live independently.
Since our launch in 1991 our on-going commitment to both our clients and candidates alike has helped us become a trusted and respected name in the health and social care sector.
Residential Support Worker- Children
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa Job Type: Permanent
Location: Westcliff-on-Sea, EssexThe following qualifications/ experience is required for the Residential Support Worker position:
* Effective communication skills
* NVQ Level 3 in Social Care or commitment to start within six months of job offer
* Experience and skills in child protection and safeguarding
* Numeracy / Literacy skills
* Practical knowledge of diversity / advocacy / confidentiality
Desirable experience for this role:
* NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Experience in a young persons residential home
The starting salary for the Residential Support Worker is £18.000-£20.000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like more details, please contact Kerry-Ann Pallett at ENS Recruitment.
ENS is an equal opportunities employers. Apply NowFind more jobs like this