Welcome to ENS Recruitment & Training Services
ENS Recruitment & Training Services are a leading health and social care recruiter and training provider with a comprehensive range of jobs across the private and public sectors. We are also a provider of individually tailored support packages to people requiring assistance to live independently.
Since our launch in 1991 our on-going commitment to both our clients and candidates alike has helped us become a trusted and respected name in the health and social care sector.
REGIONAL MANAGER (Nursing Homes)
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa Job Type: Permanent
Location: Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, W Sussex, Surrey
Covering homes across the East (Essex, Surrey, E Sussex, Norfolk, Suffolk)
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing high performing teams to deliver high standards of care, quality services, achieving business objectives and KPIs.
You will lead, inspire and managing their General/ Home Managers and their team members to achieve positive outcomes and deliver key performance targets. You will demonstrate passion, dedication and commitment to deliver quality driven innovation that progresses the company towards being recognised as a leading care provider.
You will ensure you and your regional team are fully compliant with all legislation, systems and processes both externally and internally driven. Dealing with all leadership and management; operational management; financial performance, quality, innovation and customer care and business development.
- Minimum of two years' gained in a similar regional role
- Minimum of five years' gained in clinical practice
- Clinical practice qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Must have experience dealing with finance, budgets and targets
- Knowledge and experience of managing in a care home environment
- Proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a service team
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Develop key working relationships with clients as well as within the business
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating systems, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Explorer
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply now!!Apply NowFind more jobs like this