Welcome to ENS Recruitment & Training Services
ENS Recruitment & Training Services are a leading health and social care recruiter and training provider with a comprehensive range of jobs across the private and public sectors. We are also a provider of individually tailored support packages to people requiring assistance to live independently.
Since our launch in 1991 our on-going commitment to both our clients and candidates alike has helped us become a trusted and respected name in the health and social care sector.
CLINICAL/COMPLIANCE GOVERNANCE DIRECTOR
Salary: very competitive Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basildon, Essex
Conduct programmes of planned and responsive audits across the Group and be counted upon to bring innovation and flexibility to meet the challenging demands of their communities and regulators. Head office based near Basildon, Essex but travel will be required across their homes in England and Wales.
- Registered nurse qualification (PIN active - desirable)
- Level 5 management qualification (or equivalent) desirable
- Experience of operating in a clinical governance, leadership role
- Experience in leading and managing others
- Experience in setting, monitoring and managing finance, budgets and targets/KPIs
- Strong experience in managing clinical health and safety to full compliance
- Proven track record in leading, empowering, supporting and motivating others
- Experience in meeting regulatory body requirements (CQC essential / CSSIW desirable)
- In depth knowledge and awareness of quality and governance agendas in England (essential) and Wales (desirable)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to build, manage and maintain key working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders and partners
- Full knowledge and competence in Microsoft Office applications and windows based operating environments
- Strong and current clinical health and safety knowledge and skills
Excellent salary and package for the right candidate. Apply now in the strictest confidence or contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff.
Apply NowFind more jobs like this