Welcome to ENS Recruitment & Training Services
ENS Recruitment & Training Services are a leading health and social care recruiter and training provider with a comprehensive range of jobs across the private and public sectors. We are also a provider of individually tailored support packages to people requiring assistance to live independently.
Since our launch in 1991 our on-going commitment to both our clients and candidates alike has helped us become a trusted and respected name in the health and social care sector.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,500 pa Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chadwell Heath, London
To provide a lead role in supporting a group of individuals with learning Disabilities with complex needs to live & network in the community providing Health & Social support in a Personal Centred approach. Be responsible in ensuring that individuals have care plans which are reviewed regular and are in the best interest of the service user. Work as part of a team, assist the manager in planning & Development service in order to meet the CQC compliances.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To make a thorough assessment of the person's needs in a personal centred approach in order to meet ambitions & achievements.
- Ensure the maintenance of good relationships with individuals, team members, relatives and the wider community.
- To undertake work as reasonably requested by the Project Manager & support the team ensuring CQC compliances are adhered to.
- To be familiar with the steps to be undertaken when medical emergencies arise. In ensuring their continuation of the individuals are maintained in a personal way.
- To participate in all activities within and outside the home, including cooking, shopping, cleaning etc. as needed. To support service users Holidays, Medical Appointments. Being flexible and responsive to the wishes of the service users contracts.
- To be aware of personal responsibilities regarding health and safety at work and fire procedure.
- To demonstrate relevant professional skills to other staff members enabling them to undertake their appropriate duties & to promote working together to achieve common goals
- To provide a lead role in key areas of responsibility within the house, supervision, training, supporting needed for the job. To supervise the work of subordinate staff and introduce new members to their duties.
- Participate and contribute to one's own appraisal and supervision session ensuring values and standards are maintained.
- To ensure National Minimum Standards are adhered and in line with Care Quality Commission Regulations and are able to make sure that their standards are implemented and maintained in line with regulations, and to achieve maximum rating in providing good quality of service.
Please contact Kerry at ENS Recruitment if you require further information.
Apply NowFind more jobs like this