Welcome to ENS Recruitment & Training Services
ENS Recruitment & Training Services are a leading health and social care recruiter and training provider with a comprehensive range of jobs across the private and public sectors. We are also a provider of individually tailored support packages to people requiring assistance to live independently.
Since our launch in 1991 our on-going commitment to both our clients and candidates alike has helped us become a trusted and respected name in the health and social care sector.
Deputy Manager - Housing / Supported Living (HMO)
Salary: £21,750 - £23,750 pa Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
The project at Westcliff provides accommodation that supports young people - 16 to 18 years old - who are in social care, supporting them in seeking employment, training or education and their accommodation, and on into independence.
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified to a minimum NVQ 3 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
• Experience in working with young people, understanding of assessment and gaining life skills.
• Able to work with an established support team, and be part of the company’s management team.
• Creative and flexible in their approach to help the Young People strive towards their potential.
• Good in communication and literacy skills, supporting staff in their challenges and approach.
• Able to drive and have their own transport.
• Able to continue to ensure a safe and encouraging project for all involved.
We are keen to recruit someone motivated and committed, have proven experience in a similar environment, and has the potential to grow within a small Company with prospects should further development proceed in South Essex.
In return our client offers excellent support and development. This is an exciting project with the emphasis on a quality driven service.
A company pension, training and support in further qualifications are offered.
You MUST possess previous relevant experience and have an Enhanced DBS as well as your own transport.Apply NowFind more jobs like this